David's Veggie Chili - Veggie Lovers Rejoice!
- 1 can organic low-sodium kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 can organic low-sodium black beans, with liquid
- 1 can organic tomato sauce
- 1 organic onion, diced
- 2 organic zucchinis, cut into pieces
- 1 cup organic cauliflower florets
- 1 organic red bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 ½ cup organic mushrooms, sliced
- 2-3 Tbsp David's Blackening Rub
Add all of the ingredients to a large pot and cook on medium-high heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. If you like your chili spicy, you can also add about a Tbsp of David's Peri Peri Rub. This recipe feeds around 3-4 people. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Margaux J Rathbun, B.S., N.T.P.